|
Cry cry cry
| Friday, July 19 | 0 comments
All I can ever do now is to cry cry and cry. I texted you a day earlier cos I couldn't sort my feelings as every now and then I was thinking about you. I cry so badly every night cos I feel like as if you do not even care about me anymore. I know you're tired hence the late texts. But if it's happening everyday, it makes me feel that you don't want to spend abit of time texting me. I feel like I don't deserve you. You deserve better girls out there. Better girls who are not in hijab cos you prefer them that way. I cry every night asking myself whether you still care for me when I obviously do care and love you. Why do I always feel like you don't care at all? I feel very lonely Faris. It's as if I'm invisible to you. Is there another girl? Please tell me. Cos I really can't bear to shed any more tears. My heart is too heavy. |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |