With you ♥ | Monday, July 11 | 0 comments

So for the past few weekends, have been spent with you.
X Men: First Class, Running, Transformers 3D, and yesterday's day out at Henderson Waves.

It's been a year plus since we last been there.
It was during your 20th birthday.
Sweet memories.

This time round, when we got there, it started to rain.
And someone got so confident and brushed away the thought ,
but instead suggested the weather, as just being hazy.
Tsk.

We had pomegranate juice and Onion garlic broad beans.
It was really nice exploring more about each other. Heh.
You became a dracula, I became a laughing hyena.
Seemed just like before.
I really enjoyed yesterday.

Following that, ape lagi, makan Char Kuay Teow kat Banquet!
Silly cincau ate the nicer one, giving me the plate which had less flavouring.
Hahah.
Just spending time with you was really a nice getaway from the hustle and bustle.
Really. (:

Last night, I dreamt that you sent me a whole lot of I love you(s) in a text msg.
I woke up and checked my inbox thinking it was real. But it wasn't.
Haha. I hope i have more dreams similar to that.
Coz I know that same dream won't appear anymore.
Hahaah!

Anyway dearest hunky cincau.
I love you alot.
I hope you know that(:

See you in a week's time.
*hugs and kisses*

And just so you know..



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana