|
Running. Harry Potter. Fireworks.
| Monday, July 25 | 0 comments
So last Sunday was 'running' at kembangan track.
Turn out to be raining, and I was moodless to begin with. had this awesome roti john at this Kembangan coffee shop! And something so silly happened. We had to go home, and so i took via Tanah Merah Interchange. I didn't know it had 3 train platforms. So I took the Middle track thinking it would go to JE. Padahal it goes straight to Changi Airport. And me being paiseh, I hit his chest so hard trying to hide it. :p And yesterday yesterday was a really awesome day! Kite berdua menonton cerita Harry Potter di pawagam Marina Square! Selepas itu kita menyaksikan acara bunga api yang begitu menakjubkan! Hehehe! Dear was really sweet that time, before our date, he texted me this. " Hehe. Btw, i think i can meet u on sat.. We go watch Harry Potter n then go see ur fireworks k! :) " Hehehehe. And he was TOO SWEET till he even pinched my arm till it turns blueblack. Very ugly. Ugly bruises :( But nonetheless, I dun mind getting pinched cos what's more important is the fact that I got to see you. And when you told me you'd be busy in august and september i felt really sad. cos it would mean less meetups. however, i understand that it's your job. So insyaallah, my prayers will be with you always. I love you honey. I really do. *hugs* |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |