Penning it down | Wednesday, April 6 | 0 comments

School's starting in about 2 weeks.
Final year. Year 3. Haiz.
Getting olderrrr.
And stress level is slowly reaching the top.

Wishes.
Everyone has at least one wish right?
Me too.
I wish I can complete my diploma well.
I wish I can complete my degree.
Speaking of degree.
I'm interested in either
Communication Studies at NTU
or Sociology at NUS/NTU
Wouldn't it be great if I have a certificate
that states Bachelor of Arts and Social Sciences Degree with Honours?
Yea, that is another wish yet to be fulfilled. 

I wish I can have a stable job with a stable income
A stable income of at least 1.7 k per month.
Insyaallah.
Then, with the money earned, I can get myself a family car,
a new house and provide my family well.

I wish my parents would be there to witness my marriage,
my children, and witness every single important mark of my life.
Insyaallah.

Marriage, who doesn't wish for a blissful one?
We were talking about it the other time.
I was worried that I won't get a husband by the time I finished my degree.
Lol.
My parents were like, smiling to each other,
having to listen their eldest daughter
 contemplate about the idea of marriage.
Hehe.
But, I believe that Allah has set aside each of us a loving and caring partner(:

What else..
That's all I guess, for now.
Wishes,they are only wishful thinking, 
unless we work hard for them to happen.
And I will make them happen, Insyaallah(:


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana