Pejamkanlah Matamu | Tuesday, April 12 | 0 comments

Untuk dikau kasih, ku curahkan cinta suci
Yang tak mungkin terpadam, akan terus membara
Bahagiakan dirimu, di saat ku tersenyum
Pejamkanlah matamu, jika rindukan wajahku
Janjiku kepadamu, ku pasti di sisi


Quite an old song, from the film, 9 September
A malay film, starring Fasha Sanda and Pierre Andre
It basically describes how two people 
who are at loggerheads with each other,
get lost in someplace, falls in love
But love ain't so sweet for them,
the guy died in the end due to cancer,
leaving the girl sweet memories through his painting

Whenever I miss you, this song somehow soothes me
Coz when I close my eyes, I can picture you
with your sweet smile and calm face
(:


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana