library moments | Saturday, December 18 | 0 comments

Hello everyone.

I'm alone in the library, surfing the net.
Thinking about some stuff.

Was supposed to go out with you.
I knew it ain't happening, coz you were tired.
I lied to you saying I had school.
Why?
Coz I don't want to be angry with you.
So I tried to draw up an image that I am busy with stuff.
So that I won't feel so pissed.
And it worked. I guess.
To tell you the truth, this isn't the first time.
Each time I knew it ain't happening, 
I would just go out and be by myself.
Or if I didn't have the mood, I would just say I'm outside. even though I'm not.

And just now, she was yakking around in the house.
That too added to the reason as to why I went out instead of staying at home.
I couldn't stand it.

Really.

Sometimes, I wish that everyone in the house
would just fuck off and mind their own business.
Just leave me alone in my own bubble okay.

Let it be, I'll just feign ignorance. That's better right?
Everyone will be happy. 

Yes, feigning ignorance at its best.
I'm so good at it.

On a lighter note,
I love you.
(:


Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana