continuation | Saturday, December 18 | 0 comments

Here I am back at home.
Gonna take a bath soon.

140310
2308hours

Big lips, butt negro..
Haha! If you feel that im too good for u, u should nt leave me!
Coz i'll feel the sadness i've never felt before..
Dear, im serious about u..
I didn't knw abt this, but im
feeling more and more caring and everything for u..
U wana do this to a guy who feels so in love of u isit? Haha.

140310
2334hours

Stupid ques.. Did u really tear? Haha.
Yes dear im telling u the truth..
Hm.. I duno if I should tell u this..
U said that u give me a present on my birthday kan...
The present that I wasnt supposed to unwrap.. which was u la.. Haha.
After that time, I told myself that im gona treasure u more,
coz ure willing to do whatever for me..
And I should do the same..
And Im gonna change and try to understand ur situation better
if lets say like u cannot go out with me or what.
I wont be paranoid anymore.
Coz nw i know u have ur reasons and u wont lie to me :)


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana