I Love You, No Matter The Circumstance | Sunday, December 12 | 0 comments

Hello(:

Yesterday was a day spent with you my dearest.
Box! was a nice movie. But abit too long for a stereotypical plot.
(:

And the moment the lights switched off by itself, it was funny.
Just funny. 
Very funny.
Hehehe.

Someone wanted to eat at Burger King so badly, but alas, his hope was dashed.
Heehee!
In the end, we went to dine at LJS.
With that big size, it's no wonder he ordered two sets of food for himself.
It just makes me full, watching you eat my dear.
I don't know why, don't ask me to explain it.
(:

You know dear, we've been together for about 1 year plus now.
I don't know what's in store for us in the future.
But now, I can sincerely say, "I Love You"
Hugs and kisses

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana