Outzz | Friday, October 15 | 0 comments

I came back at around 3.
Went out with Syahidah for a while
Teman her back to CWSS,
to give Mr Rafeek his birthday present.
Aww, Syahidah(:

Mr Rafeek was really wow, dah slim down.
He kept on asking, "I look big ar?" or smth like that.
I even told him about Faris(:
He said I'm very tall! Padahal I wear heels.
But, I'm still tall la..

Then chatted with Ms Shyam, Mr Koh and Mr Fazlin.
Ms Shyam will most prolly organize a reunion for RCY.
Happy happy.

Then we went to eat at Ayer Rajah food centre
and talked and talked like no one's business.
Luckily she didnt question me about my swollen eyes.
(Well, perhaps it was due to my powder)
And we ate ice cream too.
She dropped me off somewhere before she cabbed off to school.
Good luck for your As !

And I miss someone,so much
Really really so much.
Does that someone miss me as much too?



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana