Buckets | Friday, October 15 | 0 comments

Yesterday was really unfathomable for me
I broke down almost the whole day.
Once in the afternoon and once through the night.
I couldn't sleep until around 2am, only to wake up at 5am, and then at 9am.

Last night was the worst breakdown ever.
I just couldn't help myself, I cried and cried and cried.
My heart was in pain,literally. cried too much.

I don't know the reason why.
All I know was those wild thoughts that were racing through my mind.
It really was choking me up.
I told myself umpteen times before, that those were just figments
But to no avail

I really wanted a hug yesterday.
Just a warm simple hug, 
and a "Don't worry. I'm here for you"
Just that.

And if 
"Anything worth the tears is worth fighting for",
then I suppose my tears are really worth it.
To some extent.

I just hope Syahidah wont notice my swollen eye,
aftermath of crying.




|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana