|
TOM Lautner
| Sunday, September 5 | 0 comments
Hello! 5 More days to Raya Ramadhan is leaving us soon. And I feel down about it I hope I'll still be able to experience Ramadhan next year Insyaallah. Anyway, for the last two weeks, been breaking fast with dearest(: Last two weeks was at Geylang! Damn happy uh, coz I got to experience the bazaar atmosphere with him for the very first time(: But it was kinda short lived as he had to go home to attend to his bowel needs. Heheheheh(: Yesterday was at Sakura Halal Thai Chinese Restaurant at City Hall(: Before that, we met up and fulfilled his cravings, which is his world of games.Lol Faris looked extremely big yesterday! With his Tom Tailor Striped Shirt, but of course "You look very big today. How come?" ... "Pakai belang-belang pe" hahah. Idiot. ooh, whilst waiting for me to do my house chores for say about 10 min, this chubby cheeks had the time to lift weights! Thus explaining his bigness to an extent. Whilst breaking fast, we were commenting on some stuff And he was like "Im Faris, not Tom Tailor or TOM LAUTNER" And he gave that cute face and paused for a while Realising he made a mistake Taylor Lautner not TOM Lautner laaa! Tsk tsk tsk... All he cared was his food sampai forget the actor's name. What to do, old man. ((: Following that we went to Jason's Marketplace at Raffles City Link and then all the nonsense started "Wanna buy toppings, strawberry, chocolate, caramel?" "Or you want other toppings??" *cheeky look* Heh :p So much happened whilst on the way home all the way till I was fast asleep. And dear, yesterday night's textings were so aiyoyo right! But you love it, so I just tagged along. Heh heh heh :p It's moments like these that makes my spirits high Coz even though we see each other only once in a week It's that one time that dispels all the rindu-s and whatnots(: ILOVEYOU! |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |