Minal Aidil Wal' Faizin | Monday, September 13 | 0 comments

Ramadhan sudah pun berlalu
Kini bulan Syawal yang tiba


Sad as I feel, I really hope that
I will be able to witness the serenity of Ramadhan
Insyallah(:


First day all decked in purple
(:



Went to five houses
And just that five houses left me very BUNCIT & TIRED
Nak belajar MMR pun susah.hahah! MMR is ergh.

Visiting to nenek-nenek best
Sebab cousins cousins sume ader!








There's more to be said but photos on FB will do the talking ey.
Second day, was cream-beige-brown



I shan't post anymore or else it will be picture overload!
Hahaha!
You see, this year's raya, I feel myself growing up, 
I feel myself more blessed towards everything I have(:

AND LASTLY YESTERDAY WAS THE BESTTTT!!

My cousins, uncle auntie sumeee datang!
I love my young cousins
Coz they're so innocent yet naughty yet lovable(:


TAPIIII YANG PALING BEST KAN
FARIS DATANG BERAYA! ((:

Alhamdulillah, my parents know about us already
I'm really happy
Words can't describe how happy I am

Mr Wolf came in green, with samping and capal
Mak ai, handsome(:

Malu2 wolf, he shy2 wanna come up to my house
When he finally did,
my parents were dumbfounded.
Ibu sempat kat kitchen cakap "tinggi nye"!
hahahah!

Nenek was there too,
and being the cheeky nenek, she liked him(:
My auntie too smiled smiled

I shan't elaborate further for right now I'm too happy(:
Thank you for coming(:
No pictures coz he was shy(:
ahahhaha.

Love you(:

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana