His Mak, His Dad, His Adik-adik | Sunday, June 27 | 0 comments

Wouldn't it be nice if the world was Cadbury?
Lalalalalala~

Yesterday, was so full of chills.
Reminded me of this stanza,
I've got chills, they're multiplying
And I'm losing control




Yesterday was my well-behaved day
I didn't kacau you as much as I did on the last few Saturdays
Hehe. Coz, I met your loved ones.
Seriously, you don't know how I felt then
It was like baboom baboom baboom baaaaa!.

I like your mother's event
Coz it was well thought out
Though there were a few hiccups like the projector thingy
It all managed to turn out well
(:
And I met Mr Rafi Khan lookalike.
Oh damn, he was fierce. Don't really like him. He's a scary man.Brr

Your mother, oh gosh your mother
Your mother is so so so so pretty.
Masya'allah. Sungguh jelita

I told you this and I shall tell you again
You and your mum, put together
Can be husband and wife. ((:

Your dad, oh your dad
He is so friendly! He reminded me of Rajan, the lecturer
He's so nice though I knew he was gonna ask me about my studies.
Hehe.

Hasif and Rahman, your brothers.
Gosh, they are so handsome,
Hasif is so well defined. Gosh, really.
But I will feel better if they stopped smiling cheekily.
Hee!

And you my dear,
You were so dashing in your outfit
Your coat and your whole ensemble
Quoted from this guy who said so " Wow, dah macam nak masuk anugerah gitu. Syabas!"
Dear, kamu handsome banget tau! I was melting, I swear. BUT i regained my composure.

Hee. To tell you the truth
I felt like the earth was swallowing me up
Coz I really don't know how to move and walk about
It was so aaah. I'm damn nervous.
I think I was a nervous wreck yesterday.

To top it all, you sent me home from Kembangan to Gombak and back to Kembangan again.
I thank you so much. Coz you're really sweet. And no, I know you're not escaping from your duties.
Hee.

OOH, and please wash your shoes that are filled with cockroaches. HEE

Dear, thank you really for yesterday.
I appreciate it.
Really
Really
Just one thing though, I won't tie my hair up for you again tau!
:p

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana