|
Carefree
| Friday, June 25 | 0 comments
|| Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now. Hey hey hey Been busy lately, :( :( No time for some stuff And other stuff and more stuff Idontknowwhatimtypingnow Anyway, the It has instead been all cold and shattering Flash floods here and there. Brr~ School is starting in like two days, Law Test is on Friday CASS AGM is on Wednesday CASS Jumble Sale is on Wednesday DMA CA2 Pitch is on Wednesday too Shucks. That's a whole lot of things. Tomorrow is Dear's mother's event Hope everything is going on well May the event run smoothly, as smoothly as how your mother envision it to be ((: I miss you. Ya know yesterday, I was imagining you in black from head to toe Black shirt, Black tie, Black pants, Black shoes, Then I was smiling to Coz it reminded (me) of the first dream that I had before seeing you You were in black too. So I imagined you in black, and damn, the imagination was heee(: Looks like you've trained your chest pretty well I want to see the results I know, in ur mind right now, you must be thinking "Eh eh, cheeky ar this fat girl" Heee! Cheeky? YES. You know the reason why. Wink!Wink! Ohkay, must go around and mingle mingle Tata~ Labels: IMY♥ :'( |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |