HAHA | Saturday, June 5 | 0 comments


HAHA!
I don't know but this picture just made me laugh.
Coz what if your heart gets played on every single time
Then your end result would be a torn piece of paper, not crumpled.
hahahaahahah!

Let's see. What do I have on this week?
This coming week.
Monday: Consumer Behaviour Test. Which means I will only come to school for a lecture. Coz there's no News Writing. So I end at 12noon. yipee~ NOT.

Tuesday: Organisational Management Test. 4.30pm to 5.30pm. School ends at 4pm. Leaving me no time to compose myself. So my day starts from 8, ends at 6pm. Yipee~ NOT.

That's all I guess. For now.

Yesterday was really well, full of laughter. But it didn't last long.
Oh well. Nehmind.
Crapped with Chris and Sandy.
Chris with his frustrations, leaving me and Sandy laughing.
Let's see, what did we talk about?
Clubbing. Making out. Gossip.
Chris was like "You really should go clubbing. I bring you there someday"
HAHA! I don't want(:

And I realised something.
Through the conversation we had yesterday,
We are still young, we ought to get a life
Not to be stuck with a whole load of work and responsibility.
Sure, those are important, but can wait long long what...

Oh, guys hang around with a lot of girls, he's a charmer
Girls hang around with a lot of guys, she's a slut.

^_^


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana