Damn high, are you? | Tuesday, June 8 | 0 comments

Saturday was studying time with Faris.
And to be honest, I was feeling abit different
Tsk, jealous soul starts kicking in!

I told myself not to feel jealous
Buuuttt.. somehow, it couldn't be stopped.
Hehe. Sorry (:

I will make this short coz I feel that
the nice moments I have might as well i keep it in.
Hehe!

Studying with you was quite disturbing
coz your body eh, damn nice and big
ahahahah!

Then came dinner,
Faris had a whole bowl of laksa and chicken cutlet!
Banyak betul dier makan!
GEMUK!! Then kan, Faris berpeluh-peluh
It's like his whole face was raining beads of water!
But still, awak hot!
:DD

And then came *wink wink*
Hahah!
Dear, I know you are thinking of me right now
Smiling and laughing to yourself

HEHE!
Love you dear!

Coz you're so damn hot that I can't resist you.

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana