|
Sweet as Nectar
| Sunday, May 16 | 0 comments
After so long, finally I got to see his face! (: So yesterday was a trip to Mount Faber Wanted to take the Cable car. But it was under service. So I ended up entertaining myself watching stationary cable cars. Nyet nyet~ And and we went reading all those nice historical relics. Which surprisingly was beneficial(: "Pusat Bandar Kewangan" or was it something like that eh Dear? Anyway, after so long, say 9 months, Faris finally put on shades. And he looks *insert wide smile* (: Food was next on the list. Char Kuay Teow at Harbourfront Centre AGAIN!! I like(: Kita berdua kongsi makanan itu. haha Sharing is caring, makes the whole dish much more filling. Ahahah! It seems that the whole day we are like sharing food. From Char Kuay Teow to our drinks To our late dinner of oh-so-scrumptious Nasi Ayam Penyet Even though I was having like diarrhoea the day before, I still ate a lot. And in the end, had a tummy ache But as much as I tried to ____, I didn't manage to let it out! Ahahah. Akhirnya, siapa yang dapat 'daulat'? FARIS!! Faris pergi Pot Pot Poooot!!in the wee hours of the morning! Hee! BUSUKKK!!! Faris kpo sungguh. Shaz pakai baju putih, die pun sibuk-sibuk nak pakai baju putih Kaypo betul! Hehehehehe! :D Shaz pernah bilang kat awak2 semua kan yang Faris baunya, harum sekali? Seperti bau buah-buahan? Bau macam strawberry gitu. Sukeee shaz! :D Haha! What's up with the malay typings. Anyway, I really feel so guilty. He actually brought a birthday cake and waited under my block during my birthday Only to be let down and disappointed. I'm sorry. Sebab itulah, kite nangis, teringatkan awak. :'( And what is more, his gift. I swore I cried upon opening the gift. :'( Emotions aside, I really enjoyed yesterday Because I have you by my side You made me laugh till my sides hurt You made the whole day seem so carefree (: Terima Kasih Faris, for spending the day with me If only the day ain't 24 hours, but 48 I would have spend a longer time with you. Kite dah rindu awak tau :'( Sayang awak banyak-banyak! *peluk erat-erat* Labels: Pakcik (: |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |