Psst | Monday, May 17 | 0 comments

AND SO WE WERE TALKING ABOUT SEX DURING LUNCH.

Sex among young adults is getting more and more rampant
Something that is actually meant for that special moment
Has become an every day affair

What is more, you have prostitutes, legal and illegal roaming around
the streets of Singapore, giving away their 'prized possession' to customers
How can something that is deemed sacred be given away just like that?
It's like letting your child join the sex industry. Bad example.

Ayway, I have heard of stories whereby young adults having premarital sex with a partner.
And they feel nothing, treating it as a norm.
Proud of themselves I suppose.
"Wah, I just fucked this hot girl. Last night was damn .... "
or
They would go
"Last night was the best night ever.."
and the next thing you know, they broke off, find a new sex partner
or even worse, girl gets pregnant, guy doesn't give  a damn shit.

Yes, I do admit I am conservative.
I was brought up in that manner.
That was why I got so disappointed that an acquaintance did the deed.
And I really hope that I won't be disappointed again.

What if your friend has a dark secret yet doesn't tell?
But somehow you know it
Yet, at the same time
What you don't know won't hurt you.

Click To See My Tumblr

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana