|
Only God Knows
| Saturday, March 13 | 0 comments
Just another one of those short stories. I concocted this today. enjoy! (: Behind That Smile by Shazana As she waved her final goodbye, she walked a few steps forward. Somehow, that aching feeling in her heart just couldn't seem to dissipate. The more she tries to suppress it, the more pain she feels. It's akin to having your heart torn and torn again at the same time. Continuing her journey back home, on the same path, on the same route She started to reminisce, the good times and bad times Bad times that ended up being sweet. Sweet times that ended up being bitter. She ignored her surroundings,oblivious to everything. All she could think of were the , " I should have(s)" She knew that time was never enough For her to literally give her all. Nealy approaching her home, she couldn't control herself Her emotions all entangled, she burst into tears. Tears that represented her pain, her fear, her worries. Not only that, she's been crying the whole time recently. Every night, she let her tears flow; no one heard her, no one consoled her. And after last night, her emotions got really disturbed. Her mind was disoriented, she couldn't help but feel down Nonetheless, she kept mum about it, not breathing a word about it. Finally she reached her doorstep, smiles greeting her. Sad as she is deep down, she mustered a smile A smile so radiant but with feelings that only God knows of. She continued her day like no other day, despite an aching heart. And the whole cycle repeats itself She tries to stop, she tries to restrain herself She tried to let it out to someone, but somehow or rather, she couldn't Another day, another night, when will this ever stop, she whispered. "I look at my passenger side And there's nobody to ride with me for life It feels like the end, I've lost my friend I can't sleep at night Because your side ain't occupied The hurt in my eyes won't go away I'm in so much pain" -Akon's Labels: dukacita |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |