Best Boy's Birthday | Thursday, March 11 | 0 comments

Salam!

Cute Happy Birthday Pictures, Images and Photos
Yesterday was Mr Buncit's Birthday.
 Hee! 20 years old already. So OLD
Firstly, picked him up at Bedok Station.
Yes, i know you guys are heaving a sigh of relief.
Like FINALLY, "Ha, ni baru betul, takkan asyik dier je yang ambik kau kan?"
Heehee!

Ooh, and Mr Buncit wore white, & damn did he look hot!
Haahaa, wrong,  he IS hot!
And his hair was really really cute. Ade fringe, I like! *cheeky smile*

Then as usual, did my routine punching.
Hee. He saw this box I was holding.
Then I was like, 
"Oh, ni tadi terserempak ngan my makcik suruh kirimkan to my mum"
& he believed! [take note]

Alighted at Harbourfront, took 963
and he was like where are you bringing me.
And smart as he was, when I thought we were lost,
he exclaimed, "Henderson Waves!!"
I was like, ah shit! how come you know?
Then he was like, 
"Kental lah ni budak. Orang baru nak bawak dier ke sini. Sibuk"
Nyehehe. I brought you to Henderson Waves Dear! Bluek!

happy birthday Pictures, Images and Photos
And then came the treacherous enjoyable walk
It was quite long the journey
Coz it was like from Hort Park all the  way to Henderson waves
Around a few kilometres.
And I was dumb, didn't bring water. Tsk!
And we were perspiring the whole time.
hahah! Naseb each of us were wearing light clothing, pastel colours.

Then we stopped quite a few times
Until we saw the drink vending machine!
Haha! You should have seen Faris
He was like
"Cepat cepat, ade air!" whilst pulling me up the slope.
Haha! And he thought it was a mirage when the machine didn't accept notes.
haha!! Cute lah you birthday buncit boy!

When we eventually reached Henderson waves, it was all pure merepekness
No i mean Henderson waves was really damn nice!
Merepekness were Faris's short stories.
Below us was this huge forest.
He was like "agaknye ade tiger tak?"
Silly dodo question.
Then I said entah?
He replied, 
"Nah, im the tiger. Later everyone in the forest will go 'Long time no see' and i will acknowledge by RAWR!"
His RAWR! was unexpected.
Sighs, this what happens when you are a small boy trapped in a huge tall guy's body.
Hee!

And then remember that box I told you about?
Yes, it was actually his cake.
He knew I was lying the whole time
Tsk. Why am I bad at lying?
haha! 
& i know you enjoyed smashing the cake onto me! 
And i had to sing him a birthday song
Which turned out weird coz i was so shy singing it to him
Tsk. :P

So you see, his birthday turned out to be a sweaty and long one 
but i guess he enjoyed it  because of his present(:
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARIS!
I love you(:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana