| Wednesday, February 10 | 0 comments


Salam.

This week will be the LAST week of formal lessons.
How fast.
And we surprised Ms Gamar
by presenting to her a Love You Card and a box of Ferrero Rochers(:
Love You(:

She's such a sweet teacher I'm telling you.
On Monday, she gave each of us a note and two heart chocs(:


It says,
SHAZANA
Happy Holidays!
Thanks for your hard work and for paying attention in class :)

AAWWW.

And you see that rows of cakes above?
I suddenly crave for cakes(:
Molten chocolate, strawberry cake, cupcakes!

Ooh! And today's the 10th(:
Which means 11 months of friendship with you.
I won't type anything here
Coz I've already told my wish to you last night kan D?
♥!Hugs

Projects(:

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana