| Friday, February 12 | 0 comments



 Salam!
Alhamdulillah! Finally, everything's over.
Chinese test, IVP test, presentation, CA3s..
All over, well `cept for DVPA but that's next week(:

Finally, I can relax and start revision.
It has been a tiring week I must say
But nonetheless, now that everything's over
All that chiong-ing was worthwhile

Today is technically the last day of Year1 at SP.
`Coz next week it's study week and project submissions and etc.
How time flies. Dah nak masuk Year2. Cepatnyeeee..

And holidays are nearing too.
I look forward to tomorrow sunday because
I'll be able to meet you(:
so longggggg tak tengok muke faris.
Hee!

Oh yes, that's all for now.
Here's a pic of when it was presentation for IDEAs yesterday.
Blazer and white top. Gosh, mcm businessperson.
Hee. Sorry for the low quality though. 
Ni lah, D nye pasal nak tengok sangat gambar tu. Hee!

Shall go to sleep nowzxzxzxz :D


Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana