| Monday, February 22 | 0 comments


HAPPY 3 MONTHS DEAR!
It has been a really memorable and fun filled time.

All this while, it's been great knowing you
I can't even describe how happy I am to have known you
To you, I might seem like I don't really show it personally
But really, I am very happy to have you as my boyfriend.

I'm sorry for the misunderstandings that I've caused.
I just want you to know that despite all my tantrums and whatnot,
I do realise how much I care for you and all.
Thank you for tolerating my otherwise childish behaviour
Thank you for tolerating my berak-ing nonsense.


There's so much I want to say to you actually
But somehow, each time I want to say it, it just doesn't come out.
Coz I fear of the repercussions. Yes, faris, you can actually knock my head like about now.


I want to see you so badly. 
But I guess I have to wait. 
Nonetheless, I wish us a happy 3 months.
I love you i love you i love you.
Did I mention that I love you?
Oh well, no harm saying it again
I love you i love you i love you.


You're suppose to say
I love you too i love you too i love you too
like about..... now? haha


You must be thinking why on earth am I behaving like this.
Guess what, coz I AM crazy.
and you should know the reason why Mr Buncit.
If you don't then, here's something for you
*punch 1, punch 2, punch Kaboom!*

Nyehehe :D
Can I get a hug now please?
:(


Happy 3 months dear(:
Enjoy your day~




  



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana