| Monday, February 22 | 0 comments

 

Babies and babies.
And today's theme would be on shit
Shitting, berak-ing.

Chatted with Suriyani just now.
She told me I was stressed out
So yea, we were talking about some stuff.
Then suddenly I wanted to talk about shit
Poop, in baby terms.

I know of someone who not too long ago
while shitting, talked to herself
revising her formulas for examinations.
Not too surprising, coz that's what I do too.
Each time I sit down and shit,
I would talk to myself
and maybe sing a line or two.
But never did I read a newspaper like the baby above.
Or maybe I should try that one day.
*slaps forehead*

Shit shit shit
I love to shit.
Poop poop poop
I love to poop.
Berak-ing is a natural occurence
So yea, enjoy it while you can

GAWD. What am I doing.
Talking about all this shit, shit.
Must be my brainwaves
They are all cocked up.
Screwed for a temporary lapse of time
I must be too stressed.
Yes, must be.
What else can be a reason?
So yes, I must be stressed up.
Gawd, I AM stressed up, or isit stressed out?
See what I mean, I can't think straight
Just worried that I might screw the paper tomorrow
Oh for heaven's sake, stop it already shazana
Get a grip.

*continues talking to herself*
and no, I'm not shitting
coz before this at around 2pm, I've already berak-ed.
Woo hoo! It was nice to let shit out.

I LOVE BERAK-ING!
Tata!


Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana