| Monday, February 15 | 0 comments


Assalamualaikum semua(:

Who ever said that dates were all about nice restaurants and gifts?
Who ever said you can't have fun with just a simple movie & burger combo?
Who ever said you can't have the most awesome-st time in an almost empty shopping mall?

Yesterday was the greatest day and fun-est day with dear.
However it started off on a bad note. All because of me.
You see, when you're dealt with this scenario:

...
Boyfriend texts you to say he's till busy with errands
You eventually stepped out of your house
Then, boyfriend calls you asking your whereabouts.
In the end, all this while he's waiting for you under your block.

AWW. Boyfriend's so sweet right? 
That happened to me.
But what did I respond in return?
I scolded him in a very bad bad  way
Scolded him as to why he didn't tell me in the first place.
I know, that's really stupid and insensitive of me
There my sweet bf went all the way from bedok to bkt gombak
just to pick me up, only to get dissed off.

Luckily, he was very patient with me
He didn't yakk at me, didn't lay a hand on me, didn't scold me
Instead he layan-ed all my childish behaviours i.e my pokings, my punchings.
He didn't even hold anything against me. 
This makes me feel very very bad.
I feel very guilty, I mean, the perfect situation would be
once I saw him under my block, I should have ran straight to him
and gave him a big hug and yea.
But No, I didn't, I gave him a scolding :(

Anyway, we went on a lil train ride before reaching junction 8
and alas, almost all the shops in the mall were closed!
haha, but of course, CNY and VDAY?
but we did watch 14 Blades, at the GV theatre. (:
and then came the touching and sweetest bit.

He told me he wanted to show me a magic trick
Told me to close my eyes. And that was bad too, I was seeing white stuff all over.
Then he told me to open my eyes. I got dizzy apparently -_-
He told me to take a look at my own neck.
And there it was, a sweet thing that's red and sparkling, laying around/on my neck.
I usually don't wear necklaces but entah eh, cheesy as it might sound.
When someone you love actually puts on the necklace for you, you love it at an instant.
So thank you dear(: I appreciate it alot. *hug hug hug*

And then, we went to this pasar malam and had ramly burger(: I like! :D
D, you said "hari ni, it's like very budget"
D, it doesn't matter where we eat or where we go, 
because what I really want is
to experience the fun and simplicity of each moment I have with you(:

And with that, thank you for making my day the most awesome-st one.
I'm sorry that I ruined the first half of the day :/

oooh, and bear-bear-buncit-garfield-sleeping-in-a-log faris
close you eyes please?
and imagine me saying this to you

...

I Love You ♥♥

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana