| Tuesday, February 16 | 0 comments


Assalamualaikum semua(:

Above is like the whole table of the movies that I've watched 
from last year till now.
to be exact from August till present(:
 & you should know who I watched all these with.
Hee~

Anyway, RP friendly is nearing soon.
On the 13th at RP itself.
Will be joining (: Insyaallah.


ooh, and this is Mr Garfield.
So buncit.
and lazy.. BUT very lovable
reminds me of someone in particular (=
Hee~

And it seems that I've not been studying.
Oh wells, promptly at 7pm , will start 
operation mug mug mug (=

Holidays nearing soon
Finally, a breather.
But it wont be long till 2nd year approaches.
Sighs. More motivation is needed..

Yes, maybe I should go do some running.
I feel kinda fat. Meow :(

Wassalam.


Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana