| Sunday, December 13 | 0 comments

Walking alone aint fun
Coz you cant talk lest people think you're nuts
Coz you cant smile lest people think you're crazy
Coz you cant jump lest people think you're moronic

I walked through the lanes of Lot 1 and Jurong Point today
You know why?
Partly because 1) i needed to purchase some camp stuff
& 2) i needed to have time on my own, ya knw spend me-time?
BUT IT DIDNT WORK OUT!
I WAS DAMN SAD AND LONELY.
WALKING AROUND LIKE THAT
I COULDNT TAKE IT AND JUST LEFT AFTER JUST TWO HOURS OUTSIDE
pardon me for the caps lock.

Anyway, I really miss YOU.
I really really do.
I'm tearing coz I couldnt see you.
Even till now, im tearing

HELP ME PLEASE.


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana