| Saturday, December 12 | 0 comments

Salam

Too much tears flow down my cheeks yesterday
You know why, coz I cant handle things as it is
You know why, coz this was all too sudden for me
You know why, coz everywhere I turn, datuk's face will appear.

I tried to sleep but could only do so at 2am
Only to wake up again at 4am
And this has caused Dear not to sleep properly
Tersadar-sadar.
I really am sorry.
I'm sorry for being a really cranky piece of cow dung yesterday

Dear god, please don't let me shed tears again today.
I don't want to shed any more tears.
Please let me be my cheerful self again
Please bestow me with courage and maturity
So that I won't get cranky like yesterday

D, I'm sorry that it was last minute
I'm sorry that I was cranky
I'm sorry for being a piece of shit last night
And I'm sorry for hounding you last night.


I.Want.Myself.Back


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana