| Monday, December 28 | 0 comments


SALAM SEMUA.

This year, your Singapore Idol is
....
Sezairi Sezali!!

After all that 6months of hardwork and whatnot,
we finally decided on our idol.
Not much a fan of his though.
But I must say, when he sang "Touched By an Angel"
I almost teared. Note: ALMOST.
Comparing that to Sylvia's, I feel that his rendition by far,
connects with the audience way better.
Velvety smooth(:
Ibu cried though, and she was like praying
"Mudah-mudahan, menangkanlah sezairi"
Hee. All the best Sezairi, our IDOL(:


Enough of SI hoo-haa.

...

Just now, well precisely an hour plus ago,
Someone called.
Hee.
I heard someone's nice voice
I missed that someone's voice
And am I glad that that someone called
Hee. Thank you(:

I cut off all supposed activities today
to spend time with my family (excluding ayah)
Gonna dine out today(:

Ooh, and someone laughed at my posts yesterday!
Crazy retarded idiot.
Laugh laugh je tau eh.
*Pinches ur nose*
!!

Hee.
Ooh, and I dislike it that someone enjoyed
cookies and eclairs yesterday!!
not fair. hahaha

Thats all. Wassalam



Labels: , ,



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana