|
down
| Tuesday, December 29 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh
Ponder ponder ponder. You talk to a friend, and you have something in mind that you wish to tell him/her But you stopped yourself, scared of the reactions that you might get from your friend. Sounds familiar? Or maybe this one You want to spend some time with your friend. But you dont know how to ask your friend out You think that they might be busy or whatnot. Hence you dont ask. But when in the end, your friend says that in actual fact, he or she wants to spend time with you You feel regretful, coz you could have asked him or her straight away before he or she says so. Or maybe this one? You are angry towards your friend, but you don't want to show it. You feel sad, but you dont want to show it. And each time your friend asks "Are you ok?" You put up a brave front, "Yea, I'm ok" when actually deep inside you're feeling so down. Or put that situation vice versa. You are angry towards your friend and you want to tell that to him or her. You are sad and you want to tell that too. But as much as the urge continues, you managed to stop yourself. Coz in your mind, you would think "I don't want to trouble my friend" So you don't say anything at all. Another one? You teared because of your friend And when your friend asks " Have you ever teared because of me?" You say," No, why would I" when the answer should be "Yes,I did. I didn't want you to know." Then maybe. You feel that you're not fitted to be his or her friend. Each time you ask yourself, " Why am I your friend?" And when you're done, there's no answer. Lastly, maybe this one Your friend says something to you, and a word from that made you get hurt. You questioned that something, but to no avail. You just keep quiet hoping it would go away You try to keep on smiling and making your friend happy. .... I am sad. I am angry. I am in pain, physically. My body hurts, especially there, and I dont know why. Oh well, i'll just pen this onto my blog. I dont wanna complain.Ironic. Coz I feel it's better that I suppress it rather than to trouble you. That's how it is now, period. Wassalam. Labels: am i a guinea pig? |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |