| Thursday, October 8 | 0 comments





Walking down a lane
Pranced upon an apple
So red and scrumptious looking
Only to find that it's half rotten

Like every human being
Each has two sides
Rotten and nice
Sweet and evil

I'm sorry I'm not all nice
I'm sorry for my nasty side
I'm sorry for the things I've said
I'm sorry for the treatment I gave

I'm aware of your every patience
Fully acknowledging your niceness
And I thank you for that
Somehow, I dont feel I deserve that

A nice person you are
Full of sincerity and all
Sweet like an apple
With a heart of gold

I may seem like I do not care
Nonchalant and oblivious to everything
But believe me when I say this
I care, I really do care for you

You ask, how much do you care?
Truth be told, it cant be measured
Just so you know, if a star represents how much I care
Then the whole evening sky would be on my palm

You ask, am I important to you?
I'm sorry, you're not important.
In fact, there's no word to describe
How much you mean to me.
You're way important than important itself

I'm sorry for what I've said
I didnt mean it that way
I didn't want to trouble you further
Though you insisted on hearing so

Just so you know, whatever I feel towards you
Is more than what I can ever have
Towards a normal ordinary friend
You're a special being, and I cherish you for that

You and I are like a lil cottage
Me as the walls,
You as the roof,
Constantly supporting me

Our memories act as the foundation
And the various rooms,
are our happy moments at present
And those that are yet to come

Just like the roof, you're a pillar of strength
You're there when I need you, always
You're like the sunshine and rainbow
That appear after a thunderstorm

I'm sorry for those things I've said
I didn't mean it that way
If I could turn back time
May I have those happy times again?

I'm sorry, I really am
I feel remorseful, I feel bad
I'm sorry, I really am
Please forgive me, my dearie

Written @1430hours.








Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana