Meh Meh | Wednesday, October 7 | 0 comments

Asssalamualaikum semua!

I'm sorry for yesterday's outburst.
I'm just really pissed off.
And i guess my pissed up moments landed on someone
Unintentionally. And I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.
Though still pissed off, i try to take it on stride.
Anyways, went out with Ayah and Ibu to IMM just now.


Using the Banquet Card. No more hassles.
With a swipe of Belly Good Card, you've paid for your meal.
Whoop Dee Doo -_-




The drinks.
Ibu with her kopi. Ayah with his ice lemon tea
and me, with my Ice Milk Tea. Yippity Yai Yai!




Ayah. Oh man, look at him
Expression: Priceless.
Like so the 'shiok' feeling. TSK.




TSK. Ibu ibu.
Just as I finished ordering my dish,
she finished hers. TSK TSK :D




I want more of this can?
 Meh Meh Moo Moo :D

Ooh yeahs, read this long quote
gotten it from somewhere.

`A boy love this girl
but the girl didn't mind.
One day the boy got sick
and was about to die.
Then the girl asked,
"Why are you leaving me?"
then the boy answered,
"So I can be your angel
and love you forever"

AAAWWW. That's very sweet right(:


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana