Hee Hee | Thursday, October 1 | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum semua!

Will just be a short update today.
Tomorrow, supposedly
to be out jalan raya-ing with the girls
But I overshot my curfew and in the end got ''grounded''
so called ''grounded''. Oh bummer! Huhu.
That means, I can't go out with you girls. I'm really sorry. I miss you girls!
*insert sad face*
And that also means tak boleh go out with YOU ):
Nevermind, next week. hopefully. insyaallah.
And I miss you too. Padahal baru jugak cakap ngan YOU!(:

have I ever mentioned that I love your voice?
Hee. At first I didn't you know,
Suara YOU mcm gorilla, so the garang.
But nowwwww, not anymore. Hee Hee!
*insert smile but sad smile*
APE Pictures, Images and Photos
That was how you sounded like 5months ago. A garang gorilla.
Now, you sound like a sweet strawberry. Hee. But fruits dont make noise!
Oh well. Go figure!

That's all for today I guess.
I miss Syaff
I miss Su
I miss Faris
I miss the girls
I miss my friends
I miss miss miss everyone else not mentioned.
Hee!


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh





Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana