Haish | Friday, October 2 | 0 comments


Maybe It's True
I'm Caught Up On You
Maybe I Am Wrong
Baby I Miss You



Assalamualaikum semua(:

Awaiting the arrival of the girls later on.
Yay! Get to see my dearest girls(:
hee.

Anyway,my star lost his phone.
So that means, no more late night texting
no more 'i hear ur voice but i wont talk'
Huhu. )=
But nevermind, we think of each other can already right?
*thinks of YOU now*
there. I'm smiling already.
YOU also ok?






This video right. One word Whoa.
Coz I've only heard of the song
But I've never seen the person
Yea, I know. Kental.
But really, this guy, Jay Sean is hottttt.
Very sexy. Hee.
Especially when he dances. Really sexy.
Damn!
And those light stuff shooting from his fingers.
Nice effects(:
Thank YOU for introducing this song to me.
Hee.
AND I WILL MISS YOU EVEN MORE AFTER THIS.


Anyway, raya pics aint out yet.
But I do have one video of us minta maaf-ing
And since Faris wants to see more videos here's one just for you
and the rest too larh(:



Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh

Labels: ,



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana