|
| Friday, July 31 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum semua(: Here I am, slacking at FoodCourt6 together with Que, Syaff, Su, Sharina and Nadia waiting for silat. Yes Faris, Im going for silat. haha! cannot skip la lobster. im very the guai one de. (: Today, I woke up late again! Had to forgo FOM lecture. Im so sorry rajan): It wasnt intentional. Ooh yes, yesterday's FOM presentation was the best of the best!! Im so happy bout it. It went FABULOUSLY!!!!!:DDD all the groups were great! And to top things up, Mr George mentioned that ME,SANDY and ZHONG were outstanding presenters! Waaa seyy! me outstanding uh!! Happy happy. Haa.Kental-_- Yesterday was the last day for them as in Zul, Syafiq, Zahira, Syaff and Su. And as usual me tag along with them And yea, they finished their chinese course. Congrats!(: ooh, and thank you eh Zul, for carrying the laptop. haha. gentleman laa org tu!! hah. tapi IMMATURE:D Oh here's some pics to end off this post. Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh ![]() ![]() |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |