| Tuesday, July 28 | 0 comments

The Littlest Things That Take Me There
I Know It Sounds Lame But It's So True
I Know It's Not Right But It Seems Unfair
The Things Are Reminding Me of You


Assalamualaikum semua(:

I skipped school today
Well, it wasn't intentional.
I overslept.
Woke up at 9.
thought of rushing to campus
BUT somehow.
there's like only one lesson today
so yeahs. I promise I won't repeat the same mistake.


& right now, I seem to hear faris's voice
saying
"Kental lah you! Never go school. Haaha"
Sheesh.

Ooh yes, Faris exams are nearing
BEST OF LUCK LOBSTER!
:D
Jiayou!
speaking of exams, mine's nearing too you know!
haha.

Oh, there's no silat training tomorrow
coz of Poly50
Good luck to those who are participating!
:D
Insyaallah, they'll do just fine
:D

what else?
hmm. i need to buy
office wear
pronto!
presentation in two days time
tsk
ohkay, ayah ajak kluar skrg.
:D

Asslamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana