|
| Thursday, January 22 | 0 comments
Jangan pulangkan kerinduan
Tiap kali kau berjauhan Tidak mudah ku melupakan Kerna Sayang.. Kali pertama dipandangan Buat ku terbang diawangan Jangan pulangkan kerinduan Kerna Sayang.. Another one. Kerna Sayang by VE. This time its a Malay Song. Direct translation would be " Because of Love" I find it very sentimental.. Hmm.maybe i can translate the above lyrics into english. i'll try.. and you'll realise that its very sweet and meaningful Something like; I would be engulfed with misery each time we're apart.. Unable to forget you.. All because of love.. The first time i set my eyes on you.. it was magical, love at first sight please dont leave me now.. For its all because of love.. Something like that.. Its sweet right? Uhh.. ive become so sappy and sentimental But its ok coz it makes me feel more appreciative toward those around me.. |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |