| Thursday, January 22 | 0 comments

He told me to listen to
Justin Timberlake's Until The End of Time.
The lyrics were soo so touching
It was so so sweet.
Especially this part;

'cause if your love was all I had
In this life
Well that would be enough
Until the end of time
So rest your weary heart
And relax your mind
Cause I'm gonna love you girl
Until the end of time

isnt that sweet..
hais.
its so sweet
so touching
and so oh sad-elementised

he told me to listen to others
Maxwell's This woman's work
Eminem's Hailie's Song

He msged;
"Heh...dont cry k syg...emm...
now u dgr hailie's song by eminem...
hmm...read tha lyrics too...
hmm...change "baby" and "hailie" to shaz...hmm..."

And man,the lyrics were sooo so sweet and lovely..
especially this part;

Hailie, 'member when I said
If you ever need anything, daddy will be right there?
Well guess what?
Daddy's here.
And I ain't goin'nowhere baby
I love you!

Change the "daddy" to his name
and "baby" to mine..
oh man! its so damn sweet..

I dont know whats wrong with me..
i already miss him though
we met ysterday
and msged till night.

Hmm.. i feel so happy
and appreciated
and touched
i dont know, you're just so sweet a guy
thus making me feel more close towards you
i really love you.. hais..




|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana