You | Saturday, June 28 | 0 comments

There's always so much to say but when it comes to doing the actual deed, something just stops me from doing so.

If I'm the one who has been causing the confusion, then by all means I have to let go.
But if nobody is at fault and the one that caused the tension are the circumstances that you are binded by, then I see no reason as to why it has to come to this.

Sure, I may seem very..insecure, yapping here and there but it's all just me trying to involve myself.
I feel so bad not being able to help you much.
Hence, when the act of avoidance started, I get very worried and my imaginations runs amuck.
All I wanted was to be a good partner at the end of the day.

The game can be over if it really is my fault.
But since you don't want it as well, why do we have to resort to this?
I know my behavior seems very confusing, but really it won't be the same if you choose to be overseas.
Cos I know you have a reason as to why you are there.
As for right now, I'm sad cos there was no reason given for the act of avoidance.

We have been through a lot.
There'll be other obstacles along the way, but well get through them.
I just know that something is right about you.
You may not feel the same way, but I do.

If the odds were in my favor, I would have proceeded to ask for your hand, masuk meminang.
That just shows how you mean a lot to me.
Yes people may say I'm a perigi mencari timba.
But you have to understand that it's me and my gut feel.

I just want things to go well.
I meant it when I say that I'll wait.
Cos really, why would I stick with you when there's other fishes out there (not that I liked any)?
Cos i believe that there's something with you that no one else sees.
I may not be the one for you cos there are millions out there.
But I might just be the "once in a lifetime" person.

InshaAllah.
May this Ramadhan open both of our hearts and realise that our problems now are nothing compared to what we have built over the 5 years.



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana