| Tuesday, May 20 | 0 comments

Tonight the pain that I thought disappeared together with the sickness that I had the past week reemerged again.

It had me thinking ; I should have insisted and persisted on not celebrating my birthday with you. Prior to my birthday you already disappeared. So in the sense you were already forced in celebrating my birthday.

Maybe I am right, these 5 years were just one sided on my part.

It feels so painful knowing that I'm here just for the short run. I'm only here when I'm suddenly remembered. Yes, I said it's okay. But it isn't okay. It's never okay.

One day, the Faris i know will come back. But by then I'm no longer the same.
It's too painful. It really hurts. Even your mum knows that.

So what if I cry tonight? It won't change anything.

I feel so painful.

But don't worry the pain will go away when Faris comes back after his alone time.
It has always been that way.
You must understand that he has other commitments.
He'll say he miss me, I'll go soft hearted and then he disappears again, I get sad and then he says sorry and then he appears again and then we will be happy and then he disappears again.

But even though it's not okay, I'm left with no choice.
Why? Cos I love him, even though it may just be one sided.
:)


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana