Random | Saturday, May 24 | 0 comments

There's always that fine line between giving up and pressing on.
If things are stagnant and you don't have the strength to reignite the sparks, does that mean that you have to give it all up? If things are stagnant and you  feel like you've wasted so much tears, do you keep pressing on cos you believe that there is still hope?

I chose to keep quiet and not say much.
I chose to cry at night and question myself.
I don't know how to react tomorrow. I feel like I don't know you anymore and it saddens me so much.

I really think that it has been sided on my part all these years.
I'm beginning to feel helpless and on the verge of giving up but still holding on.


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana