| Thursday, April 3 | 0 comments

Will you be the imam of my future family?
Will you guide me to be a better Muslimah?
Will you be there to wipe my tears away?
Will you be there to address me as Dear?
Will you allow me to be by your side?
Will you assure me that I did not make the wrong choice?
Will you treasure me as much as you did back then?

Or will you just stop and leave me alone without a word?

What if I was the one who left?
Will it make any difference?
Every night is the same always ending up with tears in my eyes.
You won't know. You won't care.
Honeyed words are merely a trap aren't they?

I guess I'm not good enough.


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana