|
Dear 16 year old me..
| Wednesday, April 2 | 0 comments
Dear 16 year old me,
Right now, all you care about is to find accompaniment, seek for a partner, and enjoy life as a teenager. You've just finished your Os and you will be somehow trapped into the MLM fiasco. Over there, you'll meet someone who unfortunately isn't the one for you. Thus, I advise that you stop being naive and get attracted to his honey sweet words. Cos really girl, he aint the one for you. You have been accepted into the School of Media of Communication. A few months down the road, you would meet someone who fits the bill of your dream guy. Everything about him seems just right. But I suggest that you pull away cos at the end of the day, love will only bring you pain, confusion and tears. Don't be like me, your 22 year old self. I have loved far too much and far too deep to let go of anything. And right now, I'm feeling so confused. I don't want you to end up like me. Yours truly, Your 22 year old self. |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |