|
That One Defining Moment
| Sunday, January 19 | 0 comments
That one defining moment when your loved one calls you Dear after so long. Yeap. After 1 year and 8 months. ( Even though the reason behind that time lapse was entirely my fault). I guessed I deserved that long waiting time. (Padan muka kau Shazana.) But it might just be a one-off thing. As of now, I just want him to be happy. I don't know how I can help you stay that way but I'll try my best. It's funny isn't it ; when you feel down and nobody notices. But when your loved one starts to feel down, you can't help but feel the need to make him happy again. I guess that's what love is. |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |