|
Affairs of the Heart
| Thursday, January 2 | 0 comments
I can't tahan your adorable-ness!
Never knew you had such a protective streak in you. Okay I knew you always had it in you.
So here's what happened.
I.. Pranked him. Online via whatsapp but nonetheless still a prank that went well. *pats her back*
So I told him that while he was away on holiday, someone came to ask for my hand in marriage. And that I accepted his proposal.
Him : Accepted? Means what?
Me : Means I tunang already.
Him : ...
It was when he just gave me dots that I decided to come clean.
Him: Kurang ajar pe kidding. I kick ur butt then u know!
Hahahaah!! He was really livid I guess. But what struck me the most was his honest explanation as to why he was angry.
Me: Why are you angry?
Him: Coz you belong to me!
He he. Awwww! You sweet thang you.
You see, this man of mine is not one who would express his feelings explicitly. Thus I was really dumbfounded by his honesty.To top things off he said he will punch whoever dares to ask me for my hand (only if that person is no good and that I dislike the person).
Macam hero Hindustan pula Abang sapao ni.
So what's the point of this post you might ask?
Well, I guess I just wanted to share the affirmation I received from him just via this couple of sentences.
He isn't one with many words. But when he does express himself, it's just overflowing with sincerity and genuinety.
Thank you so much for being so adorable. Thank you so much for expressing your seriousness.
Labels: Sweet like sugar |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |