22nd | Sunday, March 25 | 0 comments

And so it was Boyfriend's 22nd birthday celebration yesterday.
Oh well, it was actually his belated celebration due to him having to fly off to Thailand for his reservist last week.

This will be the first time I actually planned a proper celebration (well, I hope it was :p)
Firstly, went to Haji Lane/ Arab Street.
Wanted to bring him to Tutti Frutti. BUT, we got lost.
In the end, we did arrive at our destination.

YOGHURT TIME!


It was our first time. Silly me, don't know how to dispense the yoghurt.
Heh. "Selenge bacin" says my handsome guy. 
SIGHS. Boyfriend nye pasal, I let it pass =p

He's so cute in his yellow tee. *fangirl*
Thought I wanted to pass him the muffin and card at our last stop, but he saw it already.
So might as well rightttt~

HOMEMADE MUFFIN + CARD
A first in baking muffins.
Heh.Alhamdulillah, he likes it. (You did right??)


Went to Bugis Street after that, went on a lookout for his mum's clothing.
Haha!
Dear, I want all the accessories we saw there for my birthday ya?
Ooh, and the heels, and the dresses etc. HEHE.

Soon, it was dinner time.
Didn't make reservations.
Thought we can get in without one.
Aiyo, skali kena tunngu. Nasib tak payah tunggu lama tau.

SEOUL GARDEN @ MARINA SQUARE

It was our first buffet together. It was really quite an experience.
Cooking together, feeding each other. AHEHE.
I told him to call my parents. Cos by the time we reach there and start eating, it was close to 8pm.
"Assalamualaikum. Cik eh? Ni faris....."
HEHEHE. I can't help but feel amused with his convo with Ibu.


Wanted to bring him to the Helix Bridge after that, but by then it was like 10pm.
Broke the curfew, but it was worth it.
With Ibu giving the green light and all, phewwwww.

He sent me home!
I know, it should be the other way round right..
Hahah!

"Why are you sending me home?"

"Cos I wanna send you home laaa"

Awww. Sweetness.
It'd been quite some time since he last sent me home.
So it was indeed a sweet warm moment.


HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY DEAREST!
I really hope you enjoyed our day out.
Though I know you enjoyed buzzing me with that electric shock thingy gadget!
HAHAHAH!

LOVE YOU!
Alot
(:







|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana