|
2 Years Baby!
| Friday, November 25 | 0 comments
And so on Tuesday, it marked our 2 years of being together.
22-11-2011
I still remember two years ago, you asked me,
"You remember the question I wanted to ask? Yea, will you be my girlfriend?"
Back then, I swear I was so touched but at the same time.
I'm scared that you'll make use of me.
Cos if I accepted you, it would be my first ever relationship.
But in the end, I said yes, and never once did I regret saying that.
You were always there for me, paying constant attention towards me.
Accommodating my flaws and turning it into a part and parcel of life.
I know I always throw tantrums, spew off negativity
till at one point, we almost ended it.
I'm really glad we didn't end this,
for I know I wouldn't be able to handle it.
Over this 3 years of knowing you,
I feel that we are really really close.
It's like I can tell you anything and everything.
Senang cakap, macam best best friend gitu uh!
What am I trying to point out here?
Well, Mohamed Faris Mohamed Amin,
I am REALLY REALLY thankful to have you in my life.
Seriously, as much as it wasn't all smooth-sailing,
I enjoyed every moment spent with you.
Maybe it's due to the fact that we don't see each other much?
I don't know(:
And like I wrote in the card,
as of now, no one can replace you.
Honest.
I love you so much!
Thank you dearest annoying man.
Thank you for being you,
and allowing me to be part of your life.
Heh.
<3
|
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |