|
(:
| Saturday, October 29 | 0 comments
"It's hard to wait around for something you know might never happen,
but it's even harder to give up when it's everything you want" -Tumblr :'( In other news, he went off to Bintan already. I'm happy cos he deserved that getaway trip. He cancelled his Thailand trip due to his mum's sadness. Very sweet of him right? And when you come back, I pray that you'll be in the pink of health, and filled with positive vibes and happiness. You do know that when you're happy, I'm happy too. It's such a great feeling to see someone that you love, being at his happiest. Even when you yourself are out of sorts, seeing him happy precedes it. Happy you makes a happy me. Haha. And when you come back kan, can we go get this? Macam very nice gitu ^.^ |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |