|
22nd (:
| Friday, September 23 | 0 comments
Yesterday marks our 22nd month. Dearest, honestly I don't know why I find myself loving you more and more despite you being a cheeky, disgusting pervert. HAHAHA. Since it's 22nd, I shall list 22 reasons why I enjoy being with you. 1. Cos you're sweet 2. Cos you've a warm personality 3. Cos you've met my parents 4. Cos I've met your parents 5. Cos you're different 6. Cos you're strong 7. Cos you won't get angry whenever I play with your hair 8. Cos you have a cute smile 9. Cos you smell so manly 10. Cos you're awesome 11. Cos you never fail to make me smile 12. Cos even though you make me angry sometimes,you always find a way to lighten things up 13. Cos I love you 14. Cos you're patient towards me 15. Cos you like to 'belanja' me 16. Cos you always 'layankan' my 'manja-ness' 17. Cos you're my listening ear, listening shoulder etc. 18. Cos you're sexy 19. Cos you behave like a small boy sometimes. 20. Cos you always have something to talk about 21. Cos I know you love me too. 22. Cos you're the best thing that has ever happened to me I LOVE YOU MY DEAREST BOY. Happy 22nd! P.S. Marry me please ;) HAHAHA Labels: Love You Faris |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |