Bulan Ramadhan. Bazaar Geylang Trip | Sunday, August 14 | 0 comments

Yesterday, was a very fruitful day out with Faris.
We went to Paya Lebar (Geylang) for a Ramadhan Bazaar trip.
Before that, we wanted to watch Rise of Planet of the Apes, but alas,
the next available show was at 5pm. A tad too late.

We had waterchestnut drink, air katira, air jagung, kebab, dengdeng and turkish ice cream for buka!

I can tell you, each of those foodstuff was delish!

I really felt comfortable today.
After not seeing him for a week plus or so, nak lepaskan rindu pun tak cukup.
He perspired alot  and I had to dap his sweat away each time.
kinda funny seeing him sweat alot. (:

I forgot to take a picture with him.
I'm kinda scared that this might be the last bazaar ramadhan trip i'd have with him.
Nonetheless, dear, I'm really glad to meet you yesterday.

Sayang, I love you.
I want you to know that.

(:


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana